Saturday, August 29, 2009

A much needed change!

So one night last week I was having the hardest time doing my homework and I was extremely frustrated. I decided I would go to bed and think about it in the morning. I went into the bathroom to do my nightly ritual of flossing, brushing, and skincare when I noticed my hair is full of dead ends. I began to clip and trim and this was the end result. A much needed change as I call it. Many who know me know that I am hesitant to go to the salon because I am too afraid they might mess something up (go figure). Luckily I didn't mess up because I love my new look. Hubby took one look at me and said "it's very rock and roll". I know he loves rock so yes, that was a good thing. Now I look more like a makeup artist. I actually have style LOL. Of course since the cut I have tried practicing to edge it up even more. Maybe the next post you may see some color. NOT. That would be way out of the box for me. Baby steps...





Until next time,